Monday, March 3, 2008

My New Job!!!!!

Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center...

This is my new place of employment and I am so incredibly excited!!! I will be working under one of the finest Chefs on the East Coast, Chef Duane Keller.

My new job starts this Wednesday, March 5, and I will be cooking in one of the four restaurants that are contained in this facility. Moon Bay Coastal Cuisine mostly serves a wide array of fresh seafood, but has included some non-fish items for those who may not like seafood too well.

In the picture, you can see the 18-story glass atrium. Contained in the atrium are small retail shops, water fountains and other things to excite the senses. My restaurant is also in the atrium.

The facility has a 20,000 square foot luxurious spa, with 12 different treatment rooms, a fitness center and a beautiful pool.

"With 470,000 square feet of flexible convention, meeting, exhibition and pre-function space, Gaylord National is the largest combined hotel and convention center on the Eastern Seaboard." They provide catering, and you can even book your wedding here.

"Spectacular and inviting, Gaylord National's 2,000 guest rooms, which include 110 suites, offer the ultimate in luxurious accommodations." "You'll feel right at home with modern conveniences like in-room high-speed wireless Internet access, an in-room hair dryer, iron and ironing board, electronic lock-and-key system, in-room safe, and easy-to-use voicemail."

This place is amazing and huge and, from what I hear, it is already booked for the first year.

Wish me luck and I will be back to keep you posted on how the new job is going!

Quotes courtesy of the Gaylord Website.

Digg!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We are building a dynamic Team here at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. The facility is fantastic and our STARS will make it the very best.

We still have career opportunities at www.gaylordnational.com/Cheers

Chef Duane Keller

Anonymous said...

goodluck in your new work..the place is nice too! :)

Charlie Wolfe said...

Thank you so much for your comments! What a pleasure it was for me to see that Chef Keller had been here and Annie, I really appreciate the good wishes.
Everyone take care and I will keep you all posted....

Web Counters
Discount Coupon