Thursday, March 6, 2008

Please, Bear With Me!!!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update:

The new job is FANTASTIC!!!! This group has a ton of ENERGY and they truly believe in having FUN and they make EVERYTHING they do, amazingly entertaining!!! It has been a real "trip" the last two days.

I came home after my first day with them, completely exhausted. They greeted all of the new hires, or STARS, as we are called, like celebrities. I kid you not. All of the department heads, current STARS, VP's, etc...everybody lined up and when we were all walking in you would have thought they were welcoming members of the NFL at Superbowl. It was CRAZY and I loved every minute of it.

We learned a new dance for the Gaylord National here in DC, we learned a new song as well, and the dance and the song are done to the tune of Tina Turner's "Proud Mary". It is fantastic!!!

They believe in putting their employees, EXCUSE me, I mean STARS, and their needs first. Our lunches for orientation were catered, we had snacks and beverages provided through-out the day and we all felt like we are really wanted and appreciated. I have never seen anything like it.

If you want a fun place to work, where you are treated with respect and dignity, find the Gaylord property nearest you and GO GET A JOB!!!! You, too, could become a STAR!!!!

The next few weeks are going to be VERY busy and I am not sure how often I will be able to get on here to post something new. I promise, though, that I will, as often as I can, keep you "posted" (excuse the pun).

Take care and visit again, soon and thank you for your patience!!!

Digg!

0 Comments:

Web Counters
Discount Coupon