Monday, March 24, 2008

We "Get It" at "Moon Bay"

Some of the finest seafood cuisine on the East Coast!!! We use only the freshest product and even have a lot of our fish flown in, overnight, from Honolulu, Hawaii. The team of culinary professionals, working in this kitchen, is dynamic, work very well together and have a lot of fun. Our creations not only look fabulous, but taste incredible. Chef Keller is a man with creative vision and created a spectacular menu, that will make waves in the Seafood world. It just gets more exciting every day!!!! We open to the public in one week and we are charged, and ready to rock and roll. Come visit and taste the delights of the sea at "Moon Bay Coastal Cuisine"!!!!

1 Comment:

Magdalen Islands said...

I read you post here and the food looks oh so good but I'm here for another reason. I know you're busy so I'm going to leave you a link to my article.
http://gimmeadream.blogspot.com/2008/03/and-award-goes-to.html
This takes you to an award for the circle of friends that I have.

Web Counters
Discount Coupon