Sunday, February 17, 2008

Having Sex vs. Making Love

This title can actually go two ways and I am going to go out on a slightly different path.
Having sex vs. making love. We all know, especially us women, that there IS a difference. Sometimes though, men just want a quick "roll in the hay" and in all honesty, some of us women do, too.
Making love can be truly magical. Partners take their time with eachother and enjoy every touch, look, sigh, moan and giggle. Foreplay starts early in the day, and by the time they are both ready, usually at night, after the kids are asleep, the dishes are done, the bills are paid, etc... they can hardly stand it. Kisses are deep and sensual and the play continues until it just peaks, making your toes curl, and someone is begging for the finale. Making love can take hours and let's face it, sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day.
Men and women, both, get into moods where they just need a little "action". There have been times when I have had a really stressful day and have told a friend that "I just need to get laid", and I am sure that I am not the only female to have ever felt that way. So when your man is in one of those moods, indulge him and, hopefully, when the tables are turned, he will be just as willing to indulge you.
Sex is a great sport. It's one of the best forms of exercise one can do (in my opinion). Finding someone who's libido can keep up with your own is priceless. I think that sex should happen as often as possible and kept spontaneous. I also believe that the more accommodating you can be for "just sex" the more "love-making" you will receive.

2 Comments:

Darrel said...

very nicely written. you seem to have a "hand" {excuse the pun} on it all. I think that you might just find that someone one day...

de_kerinchi said...

hai

Nice blog...
have a niceday...

don't forget me here

Web Counters
Discount Coupon